When the SHTF, many people will be glued to their TV’s, smartphones, or radios (unless the disaster is an EMP). While all those people are frozen in shock, you need to leap into action. Time is of the essence. If you and your family are going to survive, there are some things you need to do right away.
Want to save this post for later? Click Here to Pin It on Pinterest!
Here’s his list:
- Establish Communication With Your Family
- Assess the Situation
- Get Home or To Your Bug Out Location
- Secure Your Location
- Observe OPSEC
- Blend In As Much As Possible
- Gather As Much Intel As Possible
- Avoid Large Crowds
- Focus on Bugging In for 2 to 4 Weeks
- Decide the Next Steps
The video below goes into much more detail, explaining how to actually do these things. Be sure to watch it.