Over the past couple years, several companies have started giving away free survival gear. You might be a little skeptical, and I don’t blame you. There is a catch: You have to pay the cost of shipping. But other than that, these products are completely free. The companies do this in hopes that you will sign up for one of their survival courses, but you don’t have to if you don’t want to. So if you’re trying to acquire survival items but you don’t have a lot of money, you should check out these products.
I’ve searched all over the Internet and compiled a list of all the free survival gear I could find. They come mostly from four companies: Ape Survival, Survival Frog, Survival Kit, and Survival Life. You can see my complete list of free survival items below. I organized the products by category in case there’s a certain type of item you’re looking for. If you learn about any free survival products that aren’t on this page, please let me know! Without further ado, here is the list:
Books and DVDs
• Active Shooter Survival – Learn to identify, react, and defend yourself and your family during an active shooter event.
• Bulletproof Home Security System – This guide explains how to turn your home into an impenetrable fortress.
• Caveman Survivor Guide – Learn how to survive after a worldwide disaster pushes civilization back to the stone age.
*NEW!* • Compact Garden Blueprint – Learn how to grow over 100 pounds of organic, safe food from a 4 x 4 foot garden.
• Family Survival System – Learn how to protect your family before the world economy crashes and burns.
*NEW!* • Financial Armageddon – If you want to be ready for the next economic crash, which could happen at any time, this book will show you how.
• Firearms Survival Guide – Learn how to protect your gun rights an gain your ammo independence no matter what the gun grabbers try to do.
*NEW!* • Ghost Glock DVD – Learn how to bild your own Glock completely legally with this step by step guide.
• Spy Secrets That Can Save Your Life – The New York Times bestselling book by Jason Hanson, a former CIA Officer, is filled with amazing urban survival tips.
• Undetectable Arms – DVD that teaches you step by step how to build your own undetectable Glock handgun at home in under an hour.
• Untraceable Assault Rifle DVD – This DVD teaches you step by step how to build your own assault rifle.
• Wire Tapped America – CIA informant expresses how “they” are watching you and how you can stop it.
• EverStryke Match – A waterproof Ferro rod lighter that is good for up to 15,000 strikes.
• Everystryke Pro – A mini lighter that works even if it’s completely submerged in water.
• Fire Laces – Paracord shoelaces with built in Ferro rods for starting a fire.
• Fire Striker – A 4-in-1 tool with a magnesium fire starter, a saw, a compass, and an emergency whistle.
• FireKable – A durable paracord bracelet with a built-in Ferro rod and striker.
• Optic Fire Starter – A credit card sized magnifying glass that works as a fire starter.
*NEW!* • Stormproof Matches – Once lit, it’s hard for these matches to go out. Even after being submerged underwater, they will start burning again on their own.
• Ghost Vapor Flashlight – A bright, high-quality tactical flashlight.
• HyBeam Tactical Flashlight – The original HyBeam mini flashlight that can also be used as a weapon.
*NEW!* • Q5 TACLITE – A small, heavy-duty flashlight with aircraft grade aluminum construction and adjustable zoom up to 1100 feet.
• XT808 Tactical Flashlight – A heavy-duty, long-lasting flashlight with multiple features. Highly recommended!
*NEW!* • Ankle Holster – This is great for concealed carriers. Be prepared to defend yourself at all times by always having your firearm in reach.
• Emergency Survival Blanket – A Mylar blanket that can be used for staying warm, making shelter, collecting water, and more.
• iPac T-Shirt – A shirt that lets you proclaim your second amendment rights.
• Israeli Bandages – A compression bandage that is ideal for serious wounds.
• Playing Cards – These aren’t your ordinary playing cards; they also have survival tips printed on them. This is a fun way to review and teach important survival info.
• RFID Blocker – Stop someone from scanning and stealing your credit card information by putting this in your wallet.
*NEW!* • Survival Straw – Drink water directly from the source with this straw. It can filter 1500 liters.
*NEW!* • Survival Superfood – Get a free sample of this super nutritious powdered meal replacement shake. Extremely long shelf life!
• FireKable Paracord Bracelet – A stylish paracord bracelet with a built in Ferro rod and striker.
• Paracord Grenade – A survival kit with 10 feet of paracord, a carabiner, a fire starter, tinder, and a mini straw.
• Paracord Survival Kit – This kit comes with a knife, a fire starter, tinder, fishing line, fishing hooks, and more.
• Patriotic Paracord Bracelet – A paracord bracelet in red, white, and blue with a built in whistle.
• 7 in 1 Survival Whistle – A multitool with a whistle, light, compass, thermometer, mirror, magnifying glass, and storage container.
• Auto Safety Tool – An auto bailout tool with a whistle, glass breaker, and seat belt cutter.
• Credit Card Knife – A surprisingly durable knife that fits in your wallet until you unfold it.
• EDT Mini Multitool – A mini multitool that comes with a knife, a screwdriver, a can opener, pliers, and more.
• Evac3 Escape Tool – An emergency tool to help you escape a car. Comes with a knife and a glass breaker.
• Knife Belt – A sturdy belt with a steel knife and bottle opener built into the buckle. Detaches quickly and easily yet it’s not noticeable at all.
• Rescue Card – A multitool that fits in your wallet. It has a knife, a saw blade, a screwdriver, a can opener, a bottle opener, and more.
• Stinger Spy Pen – A high-quality tactical pen that even writes underwater.
• Survival Business Card – A wallet-size multitool that includes a knife, screwdriver, wrench, bottle opener, ruler, and more.
*NEW!* • Survival Saw – This saw easily fits in your bug out bag, yet it can cut down a fairly large tree. This is essential for wilderness survival.