Over the past couple of years, several companies have started giving away free survival gear. You might be a little skeptical, and I don’t blame you. There is a catch: You have to pay the cost of shipping. But other than that, these products are completely free.
Companies do this in hopes that you’ll purchase other products or sign up for one of their survival courses, but you don’t have to if you don’t want to. So if you’re trying to acquire survival items but you don’t have a lot of money, you should check out these products.
I’ve searched all over the Internet and compiled a list of all the free survival gear I could find. They come mostly from four companies: Ape Survival, Survival Frog, Survival Kit, and Survival Life. You can see my complete list of free survival items below.
I organized the products by category in case there’s a certain type of item you’re looking for. If you learn about any free survival products that aren’t on this page, please let me know! Without further ado, here is the list:
Books and DVDs
• Alive After Crisis – Not sure how to survive a major crisis? Grab this survival guide while it’s still free. It will teach you everything you need to know.
• Avoiding The Eye – Sick of the government tracking your every move? This book teaches you how to reclaim your privacy.
*NEW!* • Bug Out Bag Guns – A former CIA officers explains what guns and gear you need to survive the harshest environments.
• Compact Garden Blueprint – Learn how to grow over 100 pounds of organic, safe food from a 4 x 4 foot garden.
• Family Survival System – Learn how to protect your family before the world economy crashes and burns.
• EverStryke Match – A waterproof Ferro rod lighter that is good for up to 15,000 strikes.
• Everystryke Pro – A mini lighter that works even if it’s completely submerged in water.
• Fire Shoe Laces – These shoe laces are made of 500 paracord, and they come with a striker plate and flint lace tips so you can use them to start a fire.
• Fire Striker – A 4-in-1 tool with a magnesium fire starter, a saw, a compass, and an emergency whistle.
• FireKable – A durable paracord bracelet with a built-in Ferro rod and striker.
• Optic Fire Starter – A credit card sized magnifying glass that works as a fire starter.
• Firearms Survival Guide – Learn how to protect your gun rights an gain your ammo independence no matter what the gun grabbers try to do.
• Gun Magnet – Attach this magnet the the underside of a desk or table. It will hold your gun in place, and then you can quickly grab your gun if there’s in intruder.
• TacHoney Gun Oil – Use this honey-based oil to clean, lubricate, and protect your firearms.
• Ghost Vapor Flashlight – A bright, high-quality tactical flashlight.
• HyBeam Tactical Flashlight – The original HyBeam mini flashlight that can also be used as a weapon.
• Q5 TACLITE – A small, heavy-duty flashlight with aircraft grade aluminum construction and adjustable zoom up to 1100 feet.
*NEW!* • Torch Flashlights – These flashlights are completely waterproof and nearly unbreakable. They’re incredibly bright and come with a pocket clip.
• XT808 Flashlight – This military grade flashlight is insanely bright considering how small it is.
• 72 Hour Kit – Food4Patriots is giving away free 72 hour kits in hopes that you’ll fall in love with their freeze dried food, and you just might. It’s really good!
• Bullet Bottle Opener – This is exactly what it sounds like: a bottle opener in the shape of a big bullet. If you like guns and drink bottled beer, this is a must have.
• Carbon Secure Wallet – This stylish EDC wallet will protect your cards from digital pickpockets.
*NEW!* • First Aid Kit – Includes basic first aid supplies like bandages, scissors, alcohol wipes, medical tape, etc.
• iPac T-Shirt – A shirt that lets you proclaim your second amendment rights.
• Playing Cards – These aren’t your ordinary playing cards; they also have survival tips printed on them. This is a fun way to review and teach important survival info.
• RFID Blocker – Stop someone from scanning and stealing your credit card information by putting this in your wallet.
• Survival Straw – Drink water directly from the source with this straw. It can filter 1500 liters.
• Survival Superfood – Get a free sample of this super nutritious powdered meal replacement shake. Extremely long shelf life!
• FireKable Paracord Bracelet – A stylish paracord bracelet with a built in Ferro rod and striker.
• Paracord Grenade – A survival kit with 10 feet of paracord, a carabiner, a fire starter, tinder, and a mini straw.
• Paracord Survival Kit – This kit comes with a knife, a fire starter, tinder, fishing line, fishing hooks, and more.
• Patriotic Paracord Bracelet – A paracord bracelet in red, white, and blue with a built in whistle.
Tools / Weapons
• 7 in 1 Survival Whistle – A multitool with a whistle, light, compass, thermometer, mirror, magnifying glass, and storage container.
• Auto Safety Tool – An auto bailout tool with a whistle, glass breaker, and seat belt cutter.
• Carabiner Knife – Replace your ordinary carabiner with one that includes a knife, a screwdriver, a bottle opener, and more.
• Credit Card Knife – A surprisingly durable knife that fits in your wallet until you unfold it.
• EDT Mini Multitool – A mini multitool that comes with a knife, a screwdriver, a can opener, pliers, and more.
• Knife Belt – A sturdy belt with a steel knife and bottle opener built into the buckle. Detaches quickly and easily yet it’s not noticeable at all.
*NEW!* • Latin Machete – A 23″ heavy-duty machete with a stainless steel blade. Great for chopping through brush or self-defense.
• Master Tool Kit – This mini tool kit has 26 life-saving functions including a saw, firestarters, screwdrivers, and more.
• Rescue Card – A multitool that fits in your wallet. It has a knife, a saw blade, a screwdriver, a can opener, a bottle opener, and more.
• Stinger Spy Pen – A high-quality tactical pen that even writes underwater.
• Survival Business Card – A wallet-size multitool that includes a knife, screwdriver, wrench, bottle opener, ruler, and more.
• Survival Saw – This saw easily fits in your bug out bag, yet it can cut down a fairly large tree. This is essential for wilderness survival.