This post may contain affiliate links.* Click here to read our affiliate policy.
Today I want to share a couple of awesome videos by Canadian Prepper. These videos are from his After The Collapse series, which is worth watching not only for the things you’ll learn but also because it’s very entertaining.
The latest videos are about urban survival, and he talks about:
- The Public to Private Property Principle
- Understanding the Supply Chain
- Exploiting Construction Sites
- Barriers, Fortifications, and Evasion
- Subterfuge With Signs
- Cell Towers for Comms and Surveillance
- Academic Scavenging
- Swimming Pools as a Water Source
- Things to Scavenge That No One Thinks About
- Salvaging Renewable Energy
There are some great ideas here that you probably haven’t thought about yet. You can watch both videos below.
Want to prep but not sure where to begin?
Click Here to Get Your FREE One Year Urban Survival Plan!