This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I'll earn a small fee at no extra cost to you.*
Today I want to share a couple of awesome videos by Canadian Prepper. These videos are from his After The Collapse series, which is worth watching not only for the things you’ll learn but also because it’s very entertaining.
The latest videos are about urban survival, and he talks about:
- The Public to Private Property Principle
- Understanding the Supply Chain
- Exploiting Construction Sites
- Barriers, Fortifications, and Evasion
- Subterfuge With Signs
- Cell Towers for Comms and Surveillance
- Academic Scavenging
- Swimming Pools as a Water Source
- Things to Scavenge That No One Thinks About
- Salvaging Renewable Energy
There are some great ideas here that you probably haven’t thought about yet. You can watch both videos below.