This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I'll earn a small fee at no extra cost to you.*
Although technically a terrorist attack can happen anywhere, it is far more likely to happen in an urban area. In addition, it is more likely to happen at a large gathering such as a concert or sporting event. So whether you live in an urban area or just visit one occasionally to see a singer or sports team, you should learn how to avoid terrorist attacks.
In this video, Reality Survival offers 7 tips on avoiding an urban terrorist attack. Of course, it’s impossible to know when and where an attack will happen, but you can at least reduce your chances of encountering one.
1. Avoid culturally significant celebrations, especially ones with TV cameras around.
2. When walking down a sidewalk, stay closer to the buildings than the street.
3. Avoid shopping in big and popular malls, especially around the holidays.
4. If you must be in a crowd, stick to the edges or near the exits.
5. Avoid parts of town known for violent rallies or protests.
6. If you’re going into the city, have someone with you and be armed (if allowed).
7. Know multiple routes into and out of the city, whether roads or public transportation.
Watch the video below to hear him elaborate on these tips.