There are hundreds and hundreds of first aid items out there, which is why building a first aid kit can be so overwhelming. It helps to start by narrowing it down to the essentials, and then building on that.
Want to save this post for later? Click Here to pin it on Pinterest!
Here is his list:
- Band Aids / Gauze Pads / Tape
- Liquid Bandage Adhesive Strips
- Suture Kit
- Israeli Compression Bandage or Quick Clot
- Splints / Bandages / Supports
- Antibiotic Cream & Medication / Antibiotics (Oral)
- Stomach Medication
- Allergy/Sting Medicine, Benadryl
- Pain Relievers
- Iodine / Potassium Iodide / Radiation Meds
- Dental Repair / Pain Relief
- Antifungal Cream
- Sterile Gloves
- Alcohol / Antiseptic Pads
- Personal Medication
- Snakebite Kit
- Hot & Cold Compress
- First Aid Manual / Edible & Medicinal Plants Manual
It’s best to gather these items first, and then find a bag that is the right size for them. Watch the video below to learn the importance of each item, specific product recommendations, and how much of them to stockpile.
Want to prep but not sure where to begin?
Click Here to Get Your FREE One Year Urban Survival Plan!