This post may contain affiliate links.* Click here to read our affiliate policy.
Want to save this post for later? Click Here to Pin It On Pinterest!
This is something most people don’t think about. How do you mess up a bug out bag? Just put the things you need into it and carry it, right? But there are at least 5 mistakes that I dare say a lot of preppers are making. Here they are:
1. Looking too militaristic, causing you to stand out. Don’t make yourself a target.
2. Not having a good plan for where to go. Don’t just wander the countryside.
3. Not having a sufficient first aid kit. If you don’t have your health…
4. Packing way too much stuff. Remember, you can’t carry everything.
5. Not testing your gear ahead of time (including the bag itself).
Watch the video below for more details, and be sure to subscribe.
Want to prep but not sure where to begin?
Click Here to Get Your FREE One Year Urban Survival Plan!