When the average person thinks about things to stockpile for an economic collapse, their minds usually go straight to rice, beans, and bullets. Those are great, but there are so many other things worth stockpiling. So many, in fact, that you’re bound to overlook a few things. I’ve forgotten plenty of things before, which is why I always check out articles and videos on this topic.
Recently I came across this video by TheLordHumungus who lists 5 things most people would never think to stockpile. Here’s the list:
- Paper plates, plastic utensils, and other disposable cookware.
- Aluminum foil is great for cooking and many other things.
- A way to communicate with people who don’t speak your language (bilingual dictionaries, flash cards, etc.)
- Ways to dry your clothes. Clothes lines, clothes pins, etc.
- A grill grate to use on an open fire.
I have to admit, I honestly hadn’t considered a bilingual dictionary before. That could be very useful for someone in the Southern or Western United States, or really anyone living near a border.
Watch the video below to hear him elaborate on this items and explain why they’re so important.
Want to prep but not sure where to begin?
Click Here to Get Your FREE One Year Urban Survival Plan!