With the start of a new decade, we are now entering a new era in world history. Of course, ever since the invention of the computer, the world has been changing at a blistering pace. For better or for worse, this trend of rapid, unprecedented change is one that is almost certain to continue as we enter the 2020s.
Want to save this post for later? Click Here to Pin It On Pinterest!
In a world that is changing so quickly, it can be difficult to predict what might be in store for the coming decade. However, there are some events that the new decade is very likely to hold in store.
In this video, Canadian Prepper talks about the kind of changes we can expect over the next ten years. These include things such as:
- Workforce automation leading to major economic change
- A transformation to a cashless society
- Robots will become increasingly prominent in our day-to-day lives
- Artificial intelligence (AI) will approach human-level intelligence
- Auto-driving vehicles will take over the road
- Global conflict will likely escalate as trade wars ramp up
- Cyberwarfare will pose an extensional threat to society
- Society’s surveillance apparatus will reach dystopian levels
- Population growth will continue to skyrocket
- Antibiotic resistance will lead to world-threatening superbugs
- The national debt means that major economic collapse is all but inevitable
- The sixth mass extinction will reach a climax
- Food shortages and rising food prices will be commonplace
- Social media addiction will reach a breaking point
- Genetic engineering will play a major role in shaping society and human evolution
- Technology will be integrated into the human brain
To learn more about the frightening new world that we are headed into, be sure to check out the full video below.
Want to prep but not sure where to begin?
Click Here to Get Your FREE One Year Urban Survival Plan!