This video is a little different from all the other “survival food” videos out there. In it, The Green Prepper talks about five tiny items that are often overlooked, yet pack a big punch in terms of taste, energy, and nutrition.
Here’s his list:
1. EmergenC – Mix this stuff with water to make a delicious citrus drink packed with vitamin C.
2. Honey Packets – It’s a great sweetener, but it’s also good for your health and has many uses.
3. Energy Drink in a Pouch – No need to stock up on cases of Red Bull. These packets have just as much caffeine.
4. Soy Sauce – It never goes bad, and it’s full of electrolytes in case you’re out in the heat all day.
5. Canned Fruit – Buy purchasing canned fruit, you’re storing fruit AND the water it’s packed in.
Because of this video, I’ve started getting some Crystal Light caffeine packets and grabbing honey and soy sauce packets whenever they’re free at a restaurant. Watch the video below to hear his commentary on these tiny items.
Want to prep but not sure where to begin?
Click Here to Get Your FREE One Year Urban Survival Plan!