Here’s a fun DIY project: bottle blasters. These things explode with a loud sonic boom when you hit them. They’re great for target practice with slingshots, blowguns, BB guns, and more. In this video, The King of Random demonstrates his bottle blasters and shows you how to make them.
Want to save this post for later? Click Here to Pin It on Pinterest!
Here’s what you need:
Here’s what to do:
- Drill of 5/16 hole into the center of the bottle cap.
- Use some pliers to make the hole as smooth as possible.
- Pull the end of the tire valve through the hole.
- Drill a half inch hole into the middle of the steel cap.
- Put the tire valve through the hole and pull it through the cap from the bottom with some pliers. It should pop into place.
- Screw the water bottle back into its cap.
- Pump up the bottle with a bike pump and you’re ready to go.
In the video below, he walks you through these steps. Also, he shows you how to add targets to the bottles and how to make them explode into a colorful cloud of dust.
Want to prep but not sure where to begin?
Click Here to Get Your FREE One Year Urban Survival Plan!