This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I'll earn a small fee at no extra cost to you.*
If you’re a survivalist, then chances are you’ve already stocked up on plenty of ammo. But if you haven’t, this video is sure to change your mind. There are probably a dozen reasons why you should stockpile ammunition, but VP Prepping & Survival narrowed it down.
Here’s his top 5:
1. Ammo shortages are common.
2. The government is stockpiling ammo.
3. It’s a guard against ammo bans.
4. Ammo prices are only going up.
5. It makes a good barter item.
For more details, watch the video below and be sure to subscribe to VP Prepping & Survival’s channel.