This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I'll earn a small fee at no extra cost to you.*
What do you think are the 5 best things to acquire before the collapse? I’m not talking about small items like lighters and water filters, but larger things that will make your home a better place to live after the collapse.
In this video, Prepper Princess has five great suggestions, in order of importance. Here’s her list:
5. Acreage – Having more land will make it much easier to grow lots of food and raise livestock.
4. Septic System – Without this, you’ll have to deal with waste which is a huge hassle.
3. Water Well – This is ideal as you won’t have to worry about running out of water.
2. Wood Burning Stove – These are great because you can cook on them and produce heat at the same time.
1. Solar – With enough solar power, you can have lights, air conditioning, electric appliances, and more.
Watch the video below to hear her thoughts on these things, and leave a comment letting us know what you think of her list.