This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I'll earn a small fee at no extra cost to you.*
Here’s an article you’ll want to bookmark. Lizzie Bennett of Underground Medic made a list of helpful medical tips that everyone should learn. There’s no way you’ll be able to memorize all these, which is why I recommend reading it again from time to time until they all sink in.
A few of them are common knowledge (such as the suggestion to take aspirin to help prevent heart attacks), but there are quite a few I never heard before. The only one I disagree with is #24 (tampons don’t soak up enough blood to help a deep wound).
Here are the first five:
1. Putting toothpaste on a sting stops the pain.
2. Baking soda is an excellent antacid.
3. Eating activated charcoal will bind ingested chemicals and poisons.
4. Aloe Vera gel takes the heat out of burns.
5. Natural yogurt stops the irritation and clears vaginal thrush. Follow the link below to keep reading.